Last but not least, Calgary !
Ending such a trip by visiting a city made for a smooth transition before flying back home !
Where to stay in Calgary ?
We found THE perfect Airbnb in Calgary : at Richard’s ! Located in one of The Guardians Towers, only 10 min away by foot from Downtown, his flat has an amazing view on Downtown and the Rockies ! It’s brand new, clean and Richard is a lovely host, funny and he gave us good tips to enjoy the city.
Where to eat ? Where to go ?
– DOWNTOWN – CALGARY TOWER 18$
– DOWNTOWN – BANK & BARON PUB : On 8th Av SW, Bank & Baron is a former bank. It looks like Gringotts (Harry Potter’s bank). Stylish and amazing decoration, good dishes and local beers !
– EAST VILLAGE – CHARBAR : Near the Bow River, easily accessible on foot by the RiverWalk, the coffee shop and restaurants of the gorgeous Simmons Building !
– 4TH ST SW – BOCCE : We came across Bocce totally by chance.. and that’s the good word to use ! What a restaurant !! Mamamia ! Best pizzas EVER ! For both of us !
– RED MILE – MARKET : Delicious, local, seasonal and healthy brunch.. All in one !
SAVE IT ON PINTEREST !
Feel free to pin the picture below, that I created specially for Pinterest… for you to find your way back to this article more easily!